The apartments are really amazing. Furnished in lovely alpine style with solid wood furniture they house a spacious living room and modern kitchen appliances. Guests have access to a sauna as well. Apartment 1 is on one floor, all the other apartments spread out over two floors (duplex).
- Apartment 1 (2-4 guests, 50m2) has a bedroom with 2 beds and a pull-out sofa in the living room.
- Apartment 2 (4-6 guests, 60 m2): There is a bedroom on the ground floor with 2 beds and an additional bed in the living room. On the upper floor you can find another bedroom with 2 beds and an additional bed. The apartment has 2 bathrooms.
- Apartment 3 (4-8 guests, 80 m2): The ground floor offers a bedroom with 2 beds and a pull-out sofa for 2 people in the living room. There is another bedroom with 2 beds and 2 additional beds on the upper floor. This apartment has 2 bathrooms as well.
- Apartment 4 (4-8 guests, 73 m2) has the same layout as Apartment 3.
- Apartment 5 (6-10 guests, 100m2): There is a bedroom with 2 beds and a pull-out sofa for 2 people in the living room on ground floor. Upstairs you find a spacious bedroom with a double bed and two separate beds. On top of that, there is also a pull-out sofa for 2 people. The apartment has two bathrooms.
- Apartment 6 (7-11 guests, 103 m2) has the same layout as Apartment 6, but with 3 beds in the bedroom on ground floor.
The restaurant, located in the same building, is open in winter when the ski lifts are operating and in summer just at weekends.
The house stands alone. In winter, things get lively around it since its location right on the Cerkno ski centre. You can put your skis on right in front of the house, and next to the house there is also a winter polygon for children and a short cross country track. There are numerous possibilities for winter hikes on nearby peaks (Blegoš, Porezen,...).
When the ski centre is not operating, the surrounding area is very quiet. Children have a lot of space for play and a nice playground. We recommend the place for all nature lovers who would like to explore the green hills of Slovenia, be it on foot or by bike.